|Ruger 10/22 Trigger Hornet Custom Stinger 2.25 - Red Only.
|Our Price: $179.95
Item #: STINGER2.25
Hornet Custom STINGER Billet anodized trigger, post-style extended magazine release plus serrated auto bolt lock.High Performance. Highly Rated.
- This listing is for one (1) trigger assembly.
- Select Color: Red
Special Edition, one-of-a-kind, high performance all-around trigger group:
Hunting, target shooting, fast-action shooting sports.
Drop-in ready, custom-made trigger assembly for the Ruger 10/22 LR rimfire rifle. Instructions included. No gunsmith required.
- New Performance Upgrade:
Match grade quality. Very crisp 2-1/4 lb. or less trigger release. Zero takeup. Zero creep. Zero trigger play.
Better than 8 ounces less than a Timney for $100 less money.
- The ultimate varmint & squirrel hunting trigger where pinpoint accuracy and fast on-the-mark followup accuracy is required.
A favorite choice of IPSC competition marksmen.
- Qualifications and Experience Level Recommended: High
*Certified* Trigger Weight: Each trigger assembly is vertically clamped to a vise.
An exact 2.25# fixed weight is hooked to the center of the trigger for measurement testing.
Hand built custom features:
- Model: Hornet Custom STINGER
- Exclusive Hornet Custom ZTUO feature: Zero take-up. Zero creep. Zero trigger-play. No trigger thud.
- Generation II Ruger hammer, sear, & disconnector custom matched, tuned, and meticulously hand-fitted.
Factory polymer housing and modified trigger contour.
- Stainless steel drift pins and custom trigger pivot pin pack for smoothest trigger release without trigger play.
- New Feature Upgrade:
Hornet Custom Fast-Action Automatic Bolt Lock & Release Kit.
Fast cycling, hitch-free auto bolt lock & release for hassle free hunting or competition shooting.
- Polished radial trigger return plunger and light-weight compression spring.
- We smooth-out the coarse factory safety motion.
- 27-needle point lubrication procedure included.
- Stealth Setup: All black. Your competition will have no clue what you are shooting.
- Weight advantage: 4.9 oz. vs 7.0 all-metal.
- Test fired, certified reliable.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: 30-day money back, excluding postage. 12-month unconditional warranty.
Since 2001: More than 10,000 satisfied customer trigger sales. No sales tax except Florida.
- New YouTube Video by RugerSix
- Rebate bonus: Buyers of any Hornet Custom trigger qualify for a $33 PayPal rebate for your old unit.
The Best Performing All-Around Ruger 10/22 Drop-in Ready Trigger Assembly in the Market. Guaranteed.
Test-fire live rounds with any other complete trigger group in a comparative "blind-fold" test.
We are confident which one you will select.
Amazon Rating: Five Stars
- Take-up or trigger slack is commonly referred to as a "mushy" trigger pull.
- Creep is the coarse, gritty trigger release associated with CNC machine cut parts.
For a sear-hammer-disconnector trigger engagement, these parts are further not polished nor hand-fitted for cost-cutting purposes.
Everything They Said It Was By Carl Cloer on April 22, 2015 Verified Purchase
I originally bought the new Ruger BX replacement trigger group online and immediately sent it back for a refund after trying it...not worth $80.00. I bought this product for my new Ruger Charger, and paid a bit more for for the model with the aluminum trigger, but without the long extended mag release. It is drop in after removing the stock and the two trigger group pins...takes less than two minutes to install. There is zero take-up with a crisp break and minimal after travel. I have not measured the trigger break but from experience would put it at the advertised two and a quarter pounds. It is not adjustable for break weight or after travel, but Hornet seems to have gotten this right without the need for me to mess with anything. Since I do not shoot competitively (i.e. putting thousands of rounds down range a year) at $250-$300 for the Volquartsen trigger group, that would have been overkill. I am well satisfied with the product. I will say that it did not come with an offer to purchase the stock Ruger trigger, as some have indicated, which I was hoping to do to lessen the cost of this purchase...suppose I will call Hornet.
Amazon Rating: Five Stars
Speaking from years of experience with Hornet Triggers! By M. Granato on May 3, 2016
I have purchase a number of products throughout the years from hornetproducts.com an have always been satisfied above my expectations with their custom triggers. I still have the original Custom B trigger. It was one of the least expensive triggers they made back in about 2005ish and it still is amazing. With a 2.5lb trigger, so crisp it breaks like glass, don't hesitate on getting anyone of Hornet's trigger! Why pay more for Volquartsen or KIDD when you get the same result for a whole lot less. Even the new BX Ruger trigger for all you purest, doesn't come with the auto bolt release like all of the hornet triggers do. So unless you want to do the trigger job yourself, just let the pros at Hornet Products do the work, you won't regret it.
And no I don't work for Hornet Products. I'm just and a real satisfied customer.
Yes! We will $Buy$ your trigger assembly:
Send us your trigger assembly for $33 cash or credit towards one of our Hornet Custom Triggers.
It must be in good working condition, with no missing parts.
Upon examination we will send you a check or credit towards one of our better trigger assemblies.
If it is substandard, we will return it to you no charge.
Mail to: Hornet Custom Rebate Offer, P.O. Box 1664, Sarasota, FL 34230-1664
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
Shopping Cart at the bottom of the page using your credit card.
Phone Order: Call 941-359-1319 for personal help.
Additional Images: (Click on a thumbnail to see a full-size picture)
Shipping and Handling: $8.50