|Ruger 10/22 Trigger Black Max Gold
|Our Price: $189.95
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item #: BMX-Gold
Special Edition, one-of-a-kind, high performance all-around trigger group:
Hunting, target shooting, fast-action shooting sports.
Drop-in ready, custom-made trigger assembly for the Ruger 10/22 LR rimfire rifle. Instructions included. No gunsmith required.
- New Performance Upgrade Option Included: Tactical Solutions Extended Magazine Release. Satin Black. Gold anodized aluminum trigger.
- New Performance Upgrade - 11/4/2012:
Match grade quality. Very crisp 2-1/4 lb. or less trigger release. Zero takeup. Zero creep. Zero trigger play.
- The ultimate varmint & squirrel hunting trigger where pinpoint accuracy and fast on-the-mark followup accuracy is required.
- Qualifications and Experience Level Required: Very High
*Certified* Trigger Weight: Each trigger assembly is vertically clamped to a vise.
An exact 2.25# fixed weight is hooked to the center of the trigger for measurement testing.
Hand built custom features:
- Model: Hornet Custom Black Max
- Exclusive Hornet Custom ZTUO feature: Zero take-up. Zero creep. Zero trigger-play.
- Generation II Ruger hammer, sear, & disconnector custom matched, tuned, and meticulously hand-fitted.
Factory polymer housing and modified trigger contour.
- Stainless steel drift pins and custom trigger pivot pin pack for smoothest trigger release without trigger play.
- New Feature Upgrade 2/14/2012:
Hornet Custom Fast-Action Automatic Bolt Lock & Release Kit.
Fast cycling, hitch-free auto bolt lock & release for hassle free hunting or competition shooting.
- We smooth-out the coarse factory safety motion.
- Custom hand-fitted craftsmanship using matched parts. 27 point parts lubrication program included.
- Weight advantage: 4.9 oz. vs 7.0 all-metal.
- Test fired, certified reliable.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: 30-day money back, excluding postage. 12-month unconditional warranty.
Since 2001: More than 10,000 satisfied customer trigger sales. No sales tax except Florida.
- New YouTube Video by RugerSix
The Best Performing All-Around Ruger 10/22 Drop-in Ready Trigger Assembly in the Market. Guaranteed.
Test-fire live rounds with any other complete trigger group in a comparative "blind-fold" test.
We are confident which one you will select.
- Take-up or trigger slack is commonly referred to as a "mushy" trigger pull.
- Creep is the coarse, gritty trigger release associated with CNC machine cut parts.
For a sear-hammer-disconnector trigger engagement, these parts are further not polished nor hand-fitted for cost-cutting purposes.
Legal Notice: Ruger10/22 is a registered trademark of Sturm, Ruger & Company. Refer to and abide with the safety requirements in the factory Owner's Manual.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
Any Credit Card No upcharge.
Phone Order: Call 941-359-1319 for personal help.
Yes! We will $Buy$ your trigger assembly:
Send us your trigger assembly for $33 cash or credit towards one of our Hornet Custom Triggers.
It must be in good working condition, with no missing parts.
Upon examination we will send you a check or credit towards one of our better trigger assemblies.
If it is substandard, we will return it to you no charge.
Mail to: Hornet Custom Rebate Offer, P.O. Box 1664, Sarasota, FL 34230-1664
Additional Images: (Click on a thumbnail to see a full-size picture)
Shipping and Handling: $8.50