|Hornet Custom Spitfire Realtree Camo Trigger Assembly Ruger 10/22
|Our Price: $234.95
Item #: BBT-MTL-REALTREECAMO
SPECIAL UPGRADE OPTIONS INCLUDED:
- Realtree Camo Pattern with small blems - see images
- All metal cast aluminum housing made by Sturm Ruger & Co. (used)
- Tactical Solutions cast aluminum wrap-around magazine release in black
- Zero take-up. Zero trigger play. None.
- Quantity: One (1) only.
VINTAGE TRIGGER - GUARANTEED SATISFACTION
New from Hornet Products. The Spitfire our new trigger assembly upgrade for your Ruger® 10/22® rimfire rifle & Charger®.
If you have been dissatisfied with the 6-8 pound trigger pull that came with your rifle, this customized trigger assembly may be perfect for hunting & target shooting.
The trigger release is light, crisp and precise only 2.75 lbs. or less. *Certified*.
Each Hornet Trigger Guard Assembly has been carefully fitted, lubricated, and tested before shipment.
What makes it special are the custom replacement parts included in the assembly.
Easy drop-in installation. No special tools needed. Gunsmith not required. Instructions included.
After the stock is removed, two cross-pins attach the assembly to the receiver.
Drift them out, drop the old assembly, and reassemble in reverse order. It can be done in less than 5 minutes without experience.
The Hornet Trigger Guard Assembly includes these special replacement parts:
- Crisp light and precise 2.75 lb. or less trigger release. No mushy trigger play. Trigger take-up & play is nil or none.
- Hand polished and honed Hammer for a light, smooth, trigger release
- Lightweight Trigger Return Spring and Custom Radius Trigger Return Plunger polished for smoothness
- Hornet Custom Sear and Disconnector honed for minimal positive engagement consistent with safety.
- New Feature Upgrade 2/12/2012:
Hornet Custom Fast-Action Automatic Bolt Lock & Release Kit.
Fast cycling, hitch-free auto bolt lock & release for hassle free hunting or competition shooting.
- New Ruger Extended Magazine Release - push forward and the magazine easily drops away with one hand - no more convoluted pinching using both hands to operate the release.
- The coarse motion of the safety is refitted to cycle smoother.
- All parts are fitted, lubricated, and tested.
- Color: Black polymer housing, black trigger, and black extended magazine release.
- *Certified* Trigger Weight: Each trigger assembly is vertically clamped to a vise.
An exact 2.75# fixed weight is hooked to the center of the trigger for measurement testing.
Via First Class Postage. Usually one-week delivery for continental USA, HI & AK longer.
An excellent trigger choice for small game hunting, casual target shooting, and plinking.
Guaranteed Satisfaction: Since 2001: More than 6,000 satisfied customer trigger sales.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee - excluding postage.
Unconditional 12-Month Service & Parts Warranty is included.
An Aid to Marksmanship
Have just installed and tested the second of these Hornet triggers in Ruger 10-22 rifles. The first was for a friend who is a brand new shooter. It has proven a wonderful training tool in her Ruger 10-22 Deluxe Sporting Rifle. A new shooter should never be forced to learn with a rough trigger usually delivered from the factory. An experienced shooter can handle a bad trigger but a neophyte merely becomes discouraged. The second trigger went into a new 10-22 carbine that will be developed into a nice rifle for me. The trigger as the first improvement. The other enhancements will take some thinking but the Hornet trigger was automatic!
Jeff O. from Jacksonville NC on 11/4/2012
Legal Notice: Ruger®10/22® is a registered trademark of Sturm, Ruger & Company. Refer to and abide with the safety requirements in the factory Owner's Manual.
Additional Images: (Click on a thumbnail to see a full-size picture)
Shipping and Handling: $8.50